WHAT IS GOOGLE ADSENSE?
Before, learning about Hidden Ways To Increase Google Adsense Earnings we have to know what is Google Adsense?
AdSense is basically an advertising agency that brings you advertisements from various companies/websites for you and ensures your receipt. Google has another service called; Google Adwords where anyone can advertise their company, website or other promotional offers. When you get approval from Google Adsense accounts for your blog then you can publish those advertisements on your blog via AdSense code.
Generally, Google offers a part of their commissions in exchange for display ads, click, etc. The whole process is very smartly done by Google. So you can confidently rely on Google. Getting approval from Google Adsense isn’t that easy because you have to fulfill their certain conditions.
Although many people were able to authorize Google Adsense due to long efforts
but their Google Adsense earnings are not increasing. As a result, some people support the use of Google Adsense. Actually, this idea is not right. The main reason behind low Google Adsense earnings is that bloggers are not following Google Adsense terms and conditions properly. On the other hand, If you can use Google Adsense ads in the right place, then you can easily get the good money from your blog. By following the tips below correctly, you can increase your Google Adsense revenue.
What is CPC, Page RPM, and Page CTR?
- CPC (Cost Per Click): There is no need to say anything more about Cost Per Click. Because you understand what it means. The meaning of how many dollars you will pay for Adsense due to the click of your advertisement. In this case, the higher the CPC rate, the greater the income. Suppose-your CPC rate is 0.03 $, in that case, you get $ 0.03 per ad click.
- CTR (Click Through Rate): CTR is used to explain how many percents an advertisement has been clicked on a blog or a total view of the advertisement on the website or blog. For example – Suppose your blog page has 100 views and only 10 visitors click on Add. In that case, your CTR will be 10%. If your blog’s page view is 100 and 50 times advertised, your CTR will be 50%. This CTR is calculated only by the number of clicks on the viewer’s view of your advertisement.
- RPM (Revenue Per Mile): It is calculated by calculating how many dollars will be given per 1000 page views without clicking on a blog’s ad. Suppose – your blog’s advertising RPM 1.25 $, Google will pay $ 1.25 for 1000 views of your blog’s ads.
From the given information, you can understand why your Google Adsense earning is less. The higher your blog CPC, Page RPM and Page CTR, the more you can earn from Google Adsense.
01. Follow Google Adsense Policy
Most publishers will never think about this. They think that it will not impact their blog but, this actually has a very bad impact on your earnings and even you may be banned from your Google Adsense account at any time instead of increasing your income. Before applying to Google Adsense and after installing code, you have to follow everything correctly after reading their full Adsense Guideline. Below we highlight some of the major issues related to Google Adsense.
- Do not click the ads on your blog.
- Do not use Paid Traffic or Clicking.
- Do not encourage others to click on an ad.
- Change the IP address and do not click on the ad.
- Do not share anything on Adult Content and Alcohol on the blog.
- Do not put advertisements there is no content available.
- Do not put advertisements on those types of blogs that out of the language list of Google Adsense.
Or you can read all Google Adsense Terms and Conditions from here.
02. Make Your Website or Blog Responsive:
Currently, Responsive website design plays the most important role in increasing Google Adsense revenue. From analyzing most of the survey, we saw that more than 50% of the total visitors are visiting our websites or blog on different types of devices, such as mobile, smartphones and tablets, other than computers.
In this case, if your blog is not responsive, your advertisements will not appear responsively and people will avoid reading your blog. As a result, you will lose your Google Adsense Earnings day by day because, No visitors, No Ad revenue. Therefore, to increase the blog income, blogging will be Responsive Design.
03. Choose a high paying niche for your blog:
We all know about niche sites or blogs right! Some of the niches advertisements pay high CPC rates.
High paying niche site Example:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Mobile Phones
- Web Hosting
- Electronic Gadgets etc.
Insurance niche pays most but very hard to rank on google.
I have already said Adsense always shows related ads with the post. For example, if your content about the game of cricket, then most of the ads will show related to the game of cricket. Similarly, if you post about anything in the USA, then Google Adsense will display USA related ads.
In this case, you can use different kinds of Keyword Research Tool to target your desired Advertisements which is provide high CPC AND CPM. Moreover, Adsense advertising rates are higher in developed countries. So if you can target the USA, UK, Canada, Australia’s visitors, you will be able to easily earn good money with few visitors.
04.Publish Fresh Contents:
More content more visitors but, Google always loves fresh and unique content. If you copy your content from other websites or blogs, Google won’t rank you. As a result, you will get a penalty from google instead of increasing yoGooglegle Adsense earnings. On the other hand, you have to be careful about content readability which means, you should use the easy words in your article.
05. Publish Content Regularly:
“Consistency is king” If you main consistency in any sector you will be king. Do a routine of posting content on your blog
Content is the main and only medium of traffic to a blog and revenue growth. If you want to get a great new unique visitor on your blog then definitely post new articles regularly. When you follow SEO and share the good content of the blog, both visitors and income will grow. But remember one thing, do not share any copied content while sharing more content. in this case, you will lose your gold mine Adsense account instead of increasing income.
06. Increase the load time of the blog:
It is sure that a high-speed load blog will increase the visitors and visitors increase means your advertisements will get more clicks. If your blog is very slow then you will not get a visitor and page view in any way because, if the blog takes a long time to load, the visitors will feel annoyed and get out of your blog. Regarding the condition of internet speed in developing countries, it can understand what happens if the blog is slow. So, if you want to increase your Google Adsense Earnings, you have to speed up your website load time.
Without Traffic your website is nothing.
It is proven that Adsense ads perform better when traffic comes from search engines. Also, ads based on user interest do not perform well if most of the traffic is direct and not organic.
Many Webmasters complain about low CPC and low revenue with Adsense despite having thousands of impressions per month. This is mostly due to traffic sources. Traffic may come from countries with low CPCs. Start attacking traffic from countries where these keywords are paid well, and you will see how the profits increase.
08. Remove other ads:
To increase revenue from Google Adsense ads, remove all ads that are of less importance than Adsense. Load Time will increase significantly on your blog. Apart from this, Google Adsense does not like to display advertisements as well as other types of advertisements. If you use any other type of advertising before applying for Google Adsense, then you must remove it. Otherwise, the Adsense team will not approve your application.
09. Using Adsense Referrers
If you add your Google Adsense account to Google Analytics Account, you can easily find out more about the daily income levels. Moreover, through some sites, you can also learn how much income is earned. For example, you will also see the details of how much you earn by promoting blog links on Facebook or similar sites. So you can easily understand what to do to increase your blog income.
08. Use Google’s other Products Monetization:
To earn some extra revenue from Google AdSense using Google Products Monetization, you can display advertisements on Google’s other different products. Below I am highlighting some of these important products:
- Youtube Video Monetization: If you have good videos on your youtube Channel then, you can increase your source of income easily by using Adsense video monetization through the Youtube Partner program. This is the easiest way to increase Google Adsense earnings from monetizing YouTube videos.
- Use Adsense on RSS Feed: If you are using FeedBurner and if you have lots of subscribers, you can increase your Google Adsense earnings by displaying Adsense ads with RSS Feed.
- Google Custom Search: Almost everyone on our blog uses the Google Custom Search Box. You may not know that Adsense ads can also be displayed with this Google Custom Search Box. When someone searches for something using Google Custom Search on your blog, display some ads above and to the right of search results. This will also play a role in increasing Google Adsense Earnings.
10. Google Adsense Ads Size/position
This is one of the most common factors involved in getting low vs. high CTR.
You should try to place ads around the content and above it. Ads placed on the top perform better than those placed on the bottom. For this, you can mix the ads with the design of your site.
Some bloggers often ignore link-based ads. These ads are different from banner ads, and they do not lower the CTR of the main ads if they are optimized correctly. They usually prefer to keep these types of ads in the header navigation bar.
When you’re designing a website to earn Adsense revenue, you should have the heat map in mind (more customer areas receive the most clicks). This way you can easily create themes and designs optimized for Adsense e on every website you create.
Here are some of the Adsense sizes that work best:
- 336 * 280 large rectangle
- 300 * 250:
- 728 * 90
- 160 * 600
As you can see, in Google Adsense, size does matter.
11. Place the ad codes in the right place
Place your Google Adsense ad code in such a place so that visitors can easily see it. This will make it more likely to be clicked on your blog’s ad. Google Adsense always displays content related ads, so that reader can easily see the ads when they see that thing. In this case, they must click on the ad for his needs. However, you will not be allowed to advertise more than the content of the blog content area.
12. Use Analytics
Without data, you won’t know where the most revenue comes. The best way to find this data is by linking Google Analytics to AdSense. This will help you identify which pages are the most relevant and what content you should focus on if you want to earn more money with AdSense. Give your visitors what they want!
13. Try to avoid the ads Link Unit:
These are advertisements where there is a link that points to a number of other ads (usually 5) when clicked. Visitors object to double click and then get an ad. Either they leave your site or have learned never to click on these links.
Use the Ad Filter Competitive’ to block ads from specific competitors – or even ads related to your own niche. Why offer your visitors the opportunity to visit another site offering what you do! You can block AdSense ads from specific URLs or even block entire categories.
14.Center for verification:
Another option you have is to block categories of ads that traditionally do not pay much per click. You can use it to block ads for categories that are not relevant to your site – or that you prefer to advertise rather than letting AdSense do it.
15.Plate – a form of Ad:
It usually makes little difference if your blog is displayed on desktop computers, laptops, tablets or cell phones. However, there are cases where cell phone ads can offer a higher CPC, so if you have this option then use it. Make sure your site is available for cell phone searches.
16.Improve the quality of your site:
The higher the quality of your site or blog in the eyes of Google’s algorithms or bots, then the more AdSense CPC Google ads is likely to give you. Working for quality backlinks, make good use of words – keys and other on-page SEO and make use of Google+ and other social networking sites. You will then be more likely to receive higher CPC ads for your niche. Extra work can be worth a lot of money!
Best Ways to Increase AdSense Earnings: Summary
Basically, the best ways for you to increase AdSense Earnings on your site or blog fall into one of three main categories:
- Get good traffic figures – Google places the highest CPC ads on high traffic sites,
- Concentrate your page on keywords that cost more to AdWords users,
- Use channels to increase your Google AdSense CPC,
- Place your ads carefully so that Google provides better CPC placements where your visitors are more likely to click, and
- Work hard to maximize your CTR – the proportion of visitors to your site that clicks on your ads can affect Google to give you the most ads paying AdSense.
Do all this, and you should be able to increase Google AdSense Earnings on your site to a maximum level. It might not be in your hands, but if you put in the work and understand what Google is looking for when placing its AdSense ads, then you should do well in achieving the highest CPC possible.
I have tried to post the most important tips to increase Google Adsense Earnings. I can challenge any blogger and say that if anyone can follow these 12 tips completely, then you can earn a good amount of money (Smart Amount) using Google Adsense on his blog.
If you have any problem to understand this article, please comment below.